Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel" Laguna Lake 12.22

zombie likes to talk crap, thats what he meant by when you get the hang of the regs. zombie talks crap lol im one sarcastic bastard and others... well if you dont know you'll get it lol. i think we should do a king of the cage for FNN'ers lol. just so everyone can get the beat downs, or ups, and everyone will quit talking ****. and the winner gets a trophy! a fish with a busted nose hahaha.

okay sounds like fun.just havin some fun,we all need to get together and go fishing.lol.drink some brews and then brawl

yeah! ME LIKE BEER! haha. its been a while since ive been hit haha. going to the desert next week, maybe i can get someone drunk enough to hit me LOL! to bad you live in long beach i like to talk and fish with as many different people as posible. everyone has a different approach/ view to fishing and it all helps. i was at the lake today and was killing it on mini jigs and the guy next to me was using the same color but he was shaking the **** out of his rod lol, so i told him to calm down and just bob it slow and he started catching fish. i like getting people on fish. makes me feel beter than them haha even though im not.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    yeah! ME LIKE BEER! haha. its been a while since ive been hit haha. going to the desert next week, maybe i can get someone drunk enough to hit me LOL! to bad you live in long beach i like to talk and fish with as many different people as posible. everyone has a different approach/ view to fishing and it all helps. i was at the lake today and was killing it on mini jigs and the guy next to me was using the same color but he was shaking the **** out of his rod lol, so i told him to calm down and just bob it slow and he started catching fish. i like getting people on fish. makes me feel beter than them haha even though im not.
    going to the desert?to ride dirt bikes,because i like to off road too.

yup. dirtbikes quads, rhinos, big *** bronco lol. we shoot ALOT too. some of our guns you can only shoot in the desert if you know what i mean haha. were going out off the 395 out near freemont peak on the 14th if you wana cruise out.

dont know exactly where that is.but ill talk to my lil cousin he likes to ride also ,but he just switched his gear over for sand,just came back from dumont for new years.

yeah we dont go out on big weekends anymore. we camp on a good sized lake bed out there and theres plenty of room and help with anything if you need it. if your interested pm me and ill give you exact directions. you can actualy look it up on google maps. its called freemont peak rd. off the 395 12miles north of kramer junction. you make a right on freemont peak rd. and head in about 4-5 miles. its suposed to be great weather too.

i'll check it out.for sure

I cant believe this thread

Nice report man.......

GD

why not this is FNN! lol. patrick is the king of thread jacking though. im trying to muscle him out of his position lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast