Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel" Laguna Lake 12.22

Quote Originally Posted by surfhard View Post
    Haha true man, but, its over fishing, I mean we are all supposed to have fun but ya there are some people that can get on your nerves, I guess its all good. I never try to start stuff I mean I'd throw someone in too if needed haha that was funny
    I just rip mean farts and bomb the area or partially sh*t myself so no one fishes near me

Imma fish next to you and catch your line.

Oh sweet always looking for new friends to fish with !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    I just rip mean farts and bomb the area or partially sh*t myself so no one fishes near me
    I love it ! And it works with no violence also

gimme a break zangg i fished with you and steve over at ralph b. remember? you had a hard time catching fish during a wide open bite. you can cast over my line anytime. ill have all kinds of new gear when it gets cut off lol jk bro. Lary is the king of the ninja duck at wherever he fishes lol! btw i need some jigs. get u and ur uncle to laguna tomarow!

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    its called being sarcastic and lighting up the mood!! fisherwoman from long bi*ch

its called being sarcastic and lighting up the mood!! fisherwoman from long bi*ch
    dont get your panties in a bunch internet tough guy.i did'nt know you brought your feeling to the board.and whats up with the hood bashing?

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    dont get your panties in a bunch internet tough guy.i did'nt know you brought your feeling to the board.and whats up with the hood bashing?
    seems like your a newbie its ok you'll get the hang of how the regulars are on here quick enough

regulars?and how things are here?give me a break.i said something to be sarcastic and you took offense.were'nt you being sarcastic also (to lightin up the mood)just dont get it twisted homie.ITS A FISHING WEB SITE!,also i have been out drinking with the regulars and they know im alright not just lurking to steal any fishing holes.lighten up lil buddie.the fisherman from longo beach

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast