Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victory 12 / 16 Local Trip for Variety w/pics

Default Oh Ya ... Forgot to Mention

Hey guys ......

I forgot to mention ... this same donkey decided he wanted to fish the port starboard corner so he bumped out my 75 year old buddy and another older guy in our club off the spots they had waited from 4 AM ..... AM to get.

This fat, ignorant fool actually sat on the rail in the (their) corner fishing while my buddies meekly moved down the rail !! Did the skipper give a %#$@* ???? did the two deckhands give a #&*%$ ... ???? NOT !!! What boat crews do in 95% of the boats here local.

This was after I had cooled off from this moron's antics in the first round ! ha ha ha I stood there with my buddies and screamed at them .... not jerk-wad .... 'fish your f-ing spot ... it's your spots ... fish your f-ing spots' I repeated this six times and slowly but slowly mental defective stirred his mis-shappen carcass and wandered off somewhere. I kick myself for not taking a picture of this guy and putting it in my report for his last little game !!

I did chide my buddies to get some 'kin-tama' and stick up for themselves. Imagine letting some low-life pull this kind of garbage because he felt he could get away with it with weaker, older guys !! These guys were vets too !!

JapanRon

thats one reason i dont go on moo-moos any more. they dont give a crap what number or color they have. they just run the the stern and dont rotate. i fish the bow anyway. less morons up there. i had a guy hanging over the rail and was going to throw him in the water one time for not moving off my grandfathers spot. the captian threatend me and i told him to make him fish his ******* number or hes getting wet!

Hi vanillagurilla,

The only reason I haven't let a boat own me again is that when I'm on the deck of the moo-moos, not only do I like the creature comforts, I can fish by myself, not depend on anyone for anything, fish the way I want, have an absolute right to fish a given spot 'as long as' I follow the 'real' rules ... which means nobody ... nobody (including crew) can screw with me directly if I've done nothing wrong and....... I couldn't care less what other folks think of my rigidity ... Even the crew is usually too ashamed to try to defend a jerk buddy of theirs I've told off that may have crawled on the boat!! ha ha ha

As I'm glued to the rail usually big-time .... maybe I don't notice a lot that goes on and that's probably a good thing. Another thing is that I've good buddies surrounding me and take most of my attention. It's not cool for the boat to have the black and whites waiting at the dock to check on some character and find all these outstanding warrents out on 'em ! ha ha ha

Still had a good time, like the crew, and enjoy fishing the Victory itself.

JapanRon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12