Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/9 monster-butt n.oc

Man I've never heard people ***** and f*ckin whine so much.......wait I have....over......and over........and over. Give it a rest already, it's a big ocean there are plenty of locations to fish.

Nice going man. That's a big one.
    Would take some skill to land no matter how you look at it.
    A good fish that will not be easy to top. Enjoy that one for sure.

Can't lie and say I'm not jealous though. Haha. I think you got a whole bunch of people jealous about that one. lol Just a fish folks! Get out there and earn yours too.

Elbow to elbow is no fun though regardless of who knows how to fish what.
    People that don't know how to fish are even harder to fish around as they cast over you all day. I started branching out from there last summer when this type of thing was going on. Seems not much has changed with the fighting and elbow to elbow..

Quote Originally Posted by HelloBendo420 View Post
    nice butt man. and thanks for not cropping your pix. it's great that you're willing to share your spot with the rest of us. a lot of people on this forum just wanna brag and feed their big ego's.
    I think most guys who hide their spots, myself included, do it because we know how fast the area will be destroyed once word gets out. Most guys don't do it for an ego trip or to brag, but to ensure that the place they put in the effort to find stays the way they want it to.

Fishep, glad you were the guy to pull that fish out of there. Congrats again, that's the catch of a lifetime.

What happened? revealing pictures on two websites. I thought you learned off the other website you got rid of those pictures. Sold out for some internet fame. shame on you!!!

[QUOTE=bsp;385817]I think most guys who hide their spots, myself included, do it because we know how fast the area will be destroyed once word gets out. Most guys don't do it for an ego trip or to brag, but to ensure that the place they put in the effort to find stays the way they want it to.

Ditto

so why not give out the destroyed locations so newbies like ME can study the water and know what to look for.

Default Shame ?

Quote Originally Posted by jedo81 View Post
    What happened? revealing pictures on two websites. I thought you learned off the other website you got rid of those pictures. Sold out for some internet fame. shame on you!!!
    No shame on me buddy!!!
    Shame on you for falsely accusing me
    I do not look for the affirmation,acceptance of men
    through the fishing internet sites!!!
    I made a stupid mistake, and did not know how to properly
    (Crop or Edit) "Klocked" out of ALL!!! the people who were
    sarcastic and negative and all the members who hit the post
    on both sites is the ONLY ONE who did the right thing and cropped the
    pics for me, and gave me instructions how to re-post it!!! and
    I say and pray GOD BLESS HIM FOR IT!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123