Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: How many games will the Dodgers win this season?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 95+

10 33.33%
  • 87-94

10 33.33%
  • 79-86

4 13.33%
  • under 79

6 20.00%
Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodger thread

Dang Dodgers...tied with NY...Take us to the series!

4 in a row.............not good not good. But hey you can't win every game.

lets make it 5 tonight...

hahaha Damn i missed the major *** whipping from the cards 0-11 much worse then the yankees worst lose i think

Should have split that effin disaster of a series but at least we didn't get swept.

Now, we get to see Schmidt get lit up tomorrow, Lowe come back to pwn his previous team, and maybe we'll pull off winning the 3rd game.

August 10th to 12th is gonna be mighty interesting. Have tix for Monday's game at PacBell, and then off to Boston to watch the Yanks in Fenway a week later. Scratch another one off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Should have split that effin disaster of a series but at least , and then off to Boston to watch the Yanks in Fenway a week later. Scratch another one off the list.
    Wow thats pretty cool! Questions which parks have you been to, and do you go to these places for business and squeeze in a game or just go to the games/parks just for the heck of it? Either way thats pretty sweet.

On my to do list before I get too old: Go to alllllll 162 dodger games across the country!

O yea, I also hear that we will probably play the Yankees next season in NY? I am definitely going there
    Last edited by dodgers91485; 07-31-2009 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Wow thats pretty cool! Questions which parks have you been to, and do you go to these places for business and squeeze in a game or just go to the games/parks just for the heck of it? Either way thats pretty sweet.
    I haven't really been to many parks in my lifetime, which is why I'm trying to do so now.

This year, I've been to petco in san diego three times. The short drive makes it easy for a dodger fan to crash the stadium. I went to oakland coliseum to see the a's play the dbacks during some long weekend when I made a trip to the bay area. I'll be making my first visit this year to watch the dodgers up at PacBell in a few weeks here, although I've been to the park about half a dozen times, and the dodgers have won every game.

Last year, I did Arizona's Bank One a few times when I had connections (aka, someone who'd let me crash on their couch). I did CitiField this year to watch the Blue which was an amazing experience, and saw the new Yankee$ stadium from the outside while I was visiting since they were not in town.

As a person who lives baseball, going to Fenway is gonna be memorable, especially with the Yanks in town.

All these trips are vacations I take through out the year. I'm lucky to have friends that have somewhere for me to crash so these trips don't get too expensive, altho in new york, I was in a posh manhattan hotel courtesy of my gf's dad who got us a ridiculous rate.

In any case, the other parks I've visited that I didn't mention below:

Candlestick,
    Atlanta Fulton County
    Old Veteran's Field
    The Big A
    The New Big A
    Jack Murphy Stadium
    The old cardinals stadium

As u can tell, the list is short. I'm trying to knock a few out every season now which is why I'm getting off my behind and actually making it happen.

I can't wait to sit in the friendly confines at Wrigley, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Should have split that effin disaster of a series but at least we didn't get swept.

Now, we get to see Schmidt get lit up tomorrow, Lowe come back to pwn his previous team, and maybe we'll pull off winning the 3rd game.

August 10th to 12th is gonna be mighty interesting. Have tix for Monday's game at PacBell, and then off to Boston to watch the Yanks in Fenway a week later. Scratch another one off the list.

I just love when you make doomsday predictions....Schmidt has a 1 hit shutout through 5 innings, keep up the fine work

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I just love when you make doomsday predictions....Schmidt has a 1 hit shutout through 5 innings, keep up the fine work

TD

Hahha...yeah after I tear him a new one too. Sometimes its nice to be wrong...hope he keeps it up!

My personal opinion is that Philly and the Cards made huge trades and the doyers sat on their hands, Sherrill is a good pitcher.

Doyers only have one homerun this week and look what happened in St. Louis.....

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast