Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: How many games will the Dodgers win this season?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 95+

10 33.33%
  • 87-94

10 33.33%
  • 79-86

4 13.33%
  • under 79

6 20.00%
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodger thread

Lol..Who said it was a crushing defeat? Why are you so worried about the Dodgers, to the extent that you found a picture of Coletti? Go worry about your own team because I'm sure they have wayyy more problems than the Dodgers, whichever sorry team it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Unless Colletti can pull something off I'm afraid the weak link of the Dodgers this year, their pitching staff might come back to haunt them in october.
    I know TD you have the best record in baseball and yada, yada, yada BUT the look at the last ten or years of teams with the best record in baseball and how many have won a title?

There are some quality pitchers available but what can the dodgers trade without giving up an important and much needed piece?

Actually, lets just say the Dodgers do get to 100 victories on the season, which I'm sure they will. Theres a stat that says like 80% percent of the teams that do win 100, win the title. The exact number eludes me right now, but its somewhere around there. I guess that doesn't apply to the Angels last year..

0-10 is not a crushing defeat? How many runs do the dodgers have to get spanked by to be considered getting crushed, 15?

Yeah the Dodgers got CRUSHED, no debating that...its baseball it happens to the best of teams. Quite honestly those losses are easier to take then those games where you blow a late inning lead. Hopefully the Blue crew will bounce back tonight and put up another win!

Hats off to the Dodgers for going all this time before having a 3 game losing streak, very impressive!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 07-30-2009 at 02:28 AM.

Yea they were the only team to hold off the three in a row.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens by the end of this week.

The Cards have had the Dodgers number for the past few years, so it comes as no surprise. Just like the Padres used to have the Dodgers number. We could be in first place and the Padres in last and they would still win the vast majority of the games. Certain teams just own the Dodgers, just as the Dodgers own certain teams. Thats baseball. So to act like the past couple losses are indicative of how the Dodgers are "falling apart" is just plain ignorance.

However, for the Dodgers to do well in the playoffs, something needs to happen with the pitching staff. Either they need to pick it up, or Ned needs to find someone to help. Im sure something positive will happen for the Dodgers, they are in too good of a position to just let things play out.

The Phils just landed Lee from Cleveland, and suddenly, they make me more nervous in the playoffs than they did last year. Halladays asking price is too steep obvoiously, so the Dodgers are gonna have to find an alternate route.......time will tell.

Dodgers are the best!!

Default Dodger Water

Hey they have Dodger water for sale at Shell gas stations. Some serious high quality H20

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Yeah the Dodgers got CRUSHED, no debating that...its baseball it happens to the best of teams. Quite honestly those losses are easier to take then those games where you blow a late inning lead. Hopefully the Blue crew will bounce back tonight and put up another win!

Hats off to the Dodgers for going all this time before having a 3 game losing streak, very impressive!

TD
    .....and easier than 15 inning losses too

"lets go Dodgers!!!"

TD

Tough break! Clayton Kershaw had a solid performance but where was his help? The Dodgers have only scored three runs this series against the cards. I dont care what kind of pitching you have thats just not going to cut it.

Four losses in a row? But they still have the best record in baseball, even though they're tied with the frigging yanks.
    Last edited by wellbilldancesays; 07-30-2009 at 07:12 AM.

Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast