Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenneth Hahn Fun with the Boys

Default it's that mugshot you got...

dude you look to serious oc...lol

Exclamation

Hey Brian,

Kudo's on getting the kids out! Very cool.... and a cool vid too!
    I caught the t-shirt video also!....... I gotta get me one man!
    They turned out nice!

Ill see ya soon!

Dana

PS...... I still have those combo's I promised ya.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    Did my second fishing trip run with the Boys Uplifted students in Los Angeles. This time we had an extra treat for them. They had a fun filed day along with yours truly cooking up some hotdogs and them just having fun in the park. Also this was the first of a documentary that I am working on with urban fishing in city parks. We all know that not everybody can afford to drive hours just to fish, and to some people that is even redundant to drive so far as I talk to a lot of people. So I decided that I would start something about urban fishing as there are a lot of places in the city that people can fish at thanks to the efforts of the DFG to give opportunities to urban people by stocking catfish and trout in our local parks.

This also runs special to me as I remember fishing Magic Johnson park when I was a child too as my sister lived in the apartment complex adjacent to the park - that use to be my hang out spot - That will be my next spot to hit up but the mercury found in that lake may hamper that, will have to wait and see. But a few more L.A. locations will be hit up, as well as San Bernardino and Riverside areas as well. Since I am off this summer, I have some time to roam and play when I am not down south or east like I normally do.

Other than that I have a fun field video to show plus I promised the kids I would not play my old school tunes on this one. LOL. So this one is for them Soulja boy in the background.

A small bass was landed by one of the students - he was stoked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fa_vN0RN08

Thanks Dana I appreciate that.

We have a few shirts left plus working on more for the flatmasters event. I can swing one to you at the Legends event.

Brian,

Good to see you having fun out there, and I can see your students are enjoying fishing 2.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    it may seem that i made a remark as to racism is funny but misunderstood, that if we as people want to delete racism we have to delete race. this is in no way taking props from blue "sorry blue" i laugh because i was taught to treat individuals just as individuals..i was born in compton raised in long beach..didn't see the beach till i was 16 and i had to ditch poly high to do that..it's a big world out there and we should take the time to show these kids how big it realy is, instead of bickering about race...GOODTIMES BROTHER...
    On this we r in AGREEMENT BRO..

CS

Quote Originally Posted by occschemguy View Post
    man all the kids today need activities to keep them put of trouble no matter the race i am cocasion and grew up in north orane county and i still got my self in to alot of **** growing up and i wish now that there was ppl back then who cared enough to have helped keep me out of trouble.
    THIS IS THE BIG PICTURE.. EACH ONE TEACH ONE AN MAKE THE FUTURE BRIGHTER..
    CS

Default GAME'S memmoirs

cool man. i thought i might have to get ghetto in HEA!!!lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	12949  

Big Game I like the avatar with the four fingers up and two twisted in the middle being thrown up. LOL

Blue,

Man, what can i say. What you are doing for those kids is indescribable, you are giving back so much to the community. I bet they will remember that day for the rest of their lives. Not everyone has a dad or fatherly figure that can go out and show them the outdoors like that. Kudos to you man, that is really awesome what you are doing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    Big Game I like the avatar with the four fingers up and two twisted in the middle being thrown up. LOL
    SAY BLUE, like this???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7721~I-Noticed-That-You-re-Gangster-I-m-Pretty-Gangster-Myself-Posters.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	13105   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	13106  

LOL. Thats pretty cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12