Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Havasu striper derby

Thats AWESOME!!! I didn't actually fish the tournament so the pressure wasn't on me as much. I was just out to do some fishing in the new boat. I'm interested to hear how the tournament turned out.

Well that just goes to show what a ****** fisherman I am LOL

I knew I should have fished the up river side of things....oh well good times none the less!!!

yep, good results for us but very slow fishing overall! Can't wait till next year, we've gotten very close to winning this a few times but no cigar

Quote Originally Posted by KID CREOLE View Post
    yep, good results for us but very slow fishing overall! Can't wait till next year, we've gotten very close to winning this a few times but no cigar
    10% of the fishermen catch 90% of the fish! Good job guys..

Quote Originally Posted by KID CREOLE View Post
    CONGATES ON THE FINISH! tHE BITE FOR US WAS BAAADDDD!!!! WE MISSED 6 FISH SUNDAY MORNING BUT SAT. WE COULDN'T FIND THEM.WE FISHED FOR 7 DAYS PRIOR BUT STAYED SOUTH WERE WE USUALLY FISH. I HAD A FEELING WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MOUTH IF THE RIVER IN INTO THE RIVER ITSELF.GOOD THING WE GO FOR FUN AND NOT TO WIN OR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BAD WEEK FOR SURE!
    WE WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR AND PROBABLY FISH THE SAME AREA TOO. I HATE THE BOAT TRAFFIC IN THE BASIN AND THATS WHAT KEEPS US SOUTH.

JEFF

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112