Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: 5 bass at the local lake!! =] 3-29-09

Default man

you guys need to grow up.get some cheese to go with the whine.once again im sure your kids are proud of ya

Just dropping in to say....hi! Now I see that this is a racist thread now.

Last reply here.....At least I know Im not racist. Im mexican and my nickname is Koonta.....ha ha. My black brothers in aliso village in east la treated me good while my mexican friends befriended me. As my homies said, "don't go by the color, but go by the indivdual"

Late flakes

I just bought this really cool net at Wal-mart, I can't wait to use it at Legg lake today.

Quote Originally Posted by jim532 View Post
    I just bought this really cool net at Wal-mart, I can't wait to use it at Legg lake today.

lmao good ***** man

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

And are you saying that all laborers have to be Mexican?
    OMG that was a burnnnnnn!

Good One DS!

Quote Originally Posted by jim532 View Post
    hahhahaha. save me some bass fillets. :)lol

Did anyone hear I broke my 6'6" MH action Shimano Crucial in NPH monday?Uh-oh!!!!It wasn't the best day to break in my TD Sol 2500(With 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x).....I also love my Shimano Stradic 4000 (Also spooled with 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x line) matched with a 7'6" Offshore Angler Gold Cup Medium Action inshore rod!!!I'm a half a**ed tackle whore.....heeee heeee!I'll be like Ghetto_Dad In a few years if I keep it up.....Also,ZombieBassATTACK likes to dropshot twizzlers and uses 2oz. diamond sinkers for weights.... FishinDude420 likes to use goldfish for bait,and prefers using his Accurate Boss Magnums with 2lb test leader and 100lb. test braid filler and calstar gfgr900xl combos for fishing LMB and Muskies here in tijuana,CA

Great report lilmystery. It sucks to see what has happened in this thread. Even if lilmystery can't spell right, no one should just correct him in a rude manner. No one is ever perfect in life. Which one is better? To be kind to someone, or to be right to someone?

wwwoooooooo three more replies and we have 200!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Did anyone hear I broke my 6'6" MH action Shimano Crucial in NPH monday?Uh-oh!!!!It wasn't the best day to break in my TD Sol 2500(With 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x).....I also love my Shimano Stradic 4000 (Also spooled with 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x line) matched with a 7'6" Offshore Angler Gold Cup Medium Action inshore rod!!!I'm a half a**ed tackle whore.....heeee heeee!I'll be like Ghetto_Dad In a few years if I keep it up.....Also,ZombieBassATTACK likes to dropshot twizzlers and uses 2oz. diamond sinkers for weights.... FishinDude420 likes to use goldfish for bait,and prefers using his Accurate Boss Magnums with 2lb test leader and 100lb. test braid filler and calstar gfgr900xl combos for fishing LMB and Muskies here in tijuana,CA
    Just take it back to shimano. i did it with two rods today. theyll replace it for free. nbd

Quote Originally Posted by FishermanStu View Post
    wwwoooooooo three more replies and we have 200!!!!!

Just take it back to shimano. i did it with two rods today. theyll replace it for free. nbd
    hey stu...you have the address for shimano?? i wanna send a corsair back...thanks

GD

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast