Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outting at the river

Default river

Hey there Fullstinger. Good luck to ya out there. The bite is picking up out there. Do me a favor.... Dont get stuck out there LOL. I will be out there pre fishing for the follow weekend's tournament. If you see me at Cibola stop by say hi. Be safe

Good going chris. Best of luck and nice dub as well.see you soon on the water.

sorry about that i did over step my bond by saying that someone other than myself wouldn't be there....but as i had talk to some of these guy's i know what some of them are doing....also yes chris is a class act....and bdb good luck to you and jamie on your trip....

Luckieeee your a class act too dogg !!

Quote Originally Posted by luckie33 View Post
    sorry about that i did over step my bond by saying that someone other than myself wouldn't be there....but as i had talk to some of these guy's i know what some of them are doing....also yes chris is a class act....and bdb good luck to you and jamie on your trip....
    thanks tone.....we will take small steps dogg... but we can do it !..... remember "yes we can"...... well anyway the old bulldog is going to go on a road-trip....285.8 miles from the crib ! it's almost like lake otay & back.... going to fish the mendota slough..... they say it's slow current.... but we will see.....i got some of the brother's jaime,robb,sean,bobby-joe & clem to "hold my hand ".....and get me into the water.... and on some catfish..... no flatheads.... in this river...... will have to wait for blythe for that.... the doggs plans have not changed one bit.....sill going to blythe... and sill going to clear lake.... like i told ya...... scott 'aka" bulldogboogers out !

10- 4 Chris, I will not be getting stuck anymore.The water is a safer place to travel.Good luck to all you guys.

Joe
    (fullstringer)

sounds good..bdb goodluck to u again hope u get everything you go after...283mile is a cake walk for someone like you...and you should also do good at clear lake like you told me... send the family my love and be safe out there..

20g's i'm out..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12