Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duct One For The Money, Two For The Show.....

nice work....let 'em know ya mean business...

congrats on a job well done !
    Gary

Nice report, and in my opinion, a GREAT report as far as truthfulness is concerned. Not too many anglers go the extra step you did in showing what you caught your fish with etc...

Thumbs up for you in my book.

Default duct stripers

I LIKE THAT BUCKTAIL AND SWIMBAIT, THE BUCKTAIL IS A WALMART SPECIAL THAT WORKS VERY WELL AT TIMES AT CASTAIC AND PYRAMID,,,NICE STRIPERS ,,,,t/o

Thanks guys. I always give fairly full and dramatic reports. Whether a catch or a skunk. What works one hour might not work the next. The swift churning water liked the bucktail and the mellower moving water only a few hundred yards away liked the plastic jerk bait as I was throwing the bucktail there too for no love.

AWESOME POST YOLO!!!! Sorry to hear about you not working the rest of this week, but you made lemonaid out of lemons. Congrats on the fish. They both look like fine specimens. Thanks for sharing with everone.
    Scott

xlnt post bro!!!!!!
    WTG on those duct stripers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12