Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Know Your Old School? Help!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Dang, Dude. You're good...

However, those aren't Lucky 13's they're South Bend Bass-Orenos...

the two at the bottom are Al Foss lures... designed to trail pork rinds. Can't find the exact model names though.

It sickens me to admit it, but this is only about two-thirds of the tackle given to me... the rest of those lures are, for all I know, still lodged in the rocks on the bottom of the Okanogan, Snake and Columbia rivers.
    Thats very good,

I would have just said old lures.

Default Can give you a few more IDs-

Hey, I collect Old Lures- Your Black and white bait is a Reinhart Jinx, and the one in the top right looks like a Folkart version of a Moonlight Bait Company Pollywog- If any one has Grandpas Tackle Boxes floating around, and needs to find them a new home- I pay good prices for the right stuff! (shameless plug) I also buy all sorts of more Modern Baits from the 60 through early 90s- Never know, you might be able to finance some nice new gear- Any one with stuff to talk about, drop me a pm, of email me at ensenoli@aol.com- Thanks for the pic of your old treasures- Steve

As I am sure you all know, the World Record bass of 22lb 4oz was caught on a Creek Chub in 1932. The record still stands today! The creek chub is the browinsh lure with the dark green bars on it in the lower middle portion of the picture. It has the bent metal lip on it.
    Last edited by BingJr; 02-16-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12