Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: fnf has big fish 14 to 20lbs all day long

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I JUST READ THE AV PRESS JERKITS RECORD WAS BROKE TWO DAYS LATER BY A GUY FROM LANCASTER FISHING 4LB TEST AND JAKES LURES,CONGRATS ERIC REYNOLDS. MORE BIG FISH WITH NO TAILS, NOT ACTUALLY MY KIND OF FISHING .FNF IS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE HIGH DESERT WHAT IRVINE AND SARL AND ALL THE OTHER PLACES ARE ITS A CLOSE BY PLACE FOR THEM TO FISH, THE THING IS TO ME IF YOU CATCH SOMETHING THAT BIG ON THAT LIGHT OF LINE IT WASNT THAT GREAT OF A FIGHT, I LIVE FOR THE FIGHT BUT IM JUST SICK LIKE THAT. I QUIT FISHING THERE MANY YEARS AGO I USED TO GO ALL THE TIME WITH MY DIFFERENT FRIENDS ,EVERY TRIP I USED SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO PROVE MY POINT THAT STOCKED FISH WILL HIT ANYTHING IM NOT HATING BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. I ALWAYS LIKED THE BASS FISHING THERE ALOT MORE. AND AS FOR YOU REELANGLERS ,NESSIE KANEO AND ALL YOU OTHERS JUST GO BACK TO YOURE LURKING OF THE SITE,I ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST A REPORT YOU JUST POST A REPONSE AND MAKE TROUBLE THEN SIT BACK AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE SMART,FUNNY THING IS I HAVE SPIES INSIDE YOURE SITE THAT TELL ME ALL ABOUT ALL OF YOU,THE JOKES ON YOU, SORRY FOR THE HATING BUT I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ONLY COME IN TO STIR UP TROUBLE THEN SPLIT,,,AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE FNF ITS GREAT YOU HAVE A PLACE TO FISH AND HAVE FUN,,,,,BONES YOU ARE DRUNK,,,,t/o
    reelurkers go reelanal on a reelsite? haha

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I JUST READ THE AV PRESS JERKITS RECORD WAS BROKE TWO DAYS LATER BY A GUY FROM LANCASTER FISHING 4LB TEST AND JAKES LURES,CONGRATS ERIC REYNOLDS. MORE BIG FISH WITH NO TAILS, NOT ACTUALLY MY KIND OF FISHING .FNF IS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE HIGH DESERT WHAT IRVINE AND SARL AND ALL THE OTHER PLACES ARE ITS A CLOSE BY PLACE FOR THEM TO FISH, THE THING IS TO ME IF YOU CATCH SOMETHING THAT BIG ON THAT LIGHT OF LINE IT WASNT THAT GREAT OF A FIGHT, I LIVE FOR THE FIGHT BUT IM JUST SICK LIKE THAT. I QUIT FISHING THERE MANY YEARS AGO I USED TO GO ALL THE TIME WITH MY DIFFERENT FRIENDS ,EVERY TRIP I USED SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO PROVE MY POINT THAT STOCKED FISH WILL HIT ANYTHING IM NOT HATING BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. I ALWAYS LIKED THE BASS FISHING THERE ALOT MORE. AND AS FOR YOU REELANGLERS ,NESSIE KANEO AND ALL YOU OTHERS JUST GO BACK TO YOURE LURKING OF THE SITE,I ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST A REPORT YOU JUST POST A REPONSE AND MAKE TROUBLE THEN SIT BACK AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE SMART,FUNNY THING IS I HAVE SPIES INSIDE YOURE SITE THAT TELL ME ALL ABOUT ALL OF YOU,THE JOKES ON YOU, SORRY FOR THE HATING BUT I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ONLY COME IN TO STIR UP TROUBLE THEN SPLIT,,,AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE FNF ITS GREAT YOU HAVE A PLACE TO FISH AND HAVE FUN,,,,,BONES YOU ARE DRUNK,,,,t/o

You have a point how come when people put up sarl,corona and irvine reports everyone seems to respond in a good way fnf is the same as all these lakes i just mentioned theres no difference you pay you fish plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by HANG'IN ONE View Post
    I thought our sport was called "FISHING" not cathing.
    I'll save my money & continue to "FISH".

Tight lines!
    im with you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    You have a point how come when people put up sarl,corona and irvine reports everyone seems to respond in a good way fnf is the same as all these lakes i just mentioned theres no difference you pay you fish plain and simple.
    The diff bettween the carona / sarl lakes and fin n feather is that you dont have to watch your car or your back at the fin and no tagging and trash all over the place. Ill gladly pay my $220 a year and love every dollar of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    The diff bettween the carona / sarl lakes and fin n feather is that you dont have to watch your car or your back at the fin and no tagging and trash all over the place. Ill gladly pay my $220 a year and love every dollar of it.

You aint lying the restrooms at sarl are worst than the la county jail they get full to the top and stay that way for weeks you cant even sit down once you open the door all the crap is almost to the toilet seat.

there are public lakes too fellas. they're real big and the guy next to you isn't on top of you with nine poles out. problem is, you need to know how to fish (or troll) to catch anything. thanks to whoever mentioned the "palm the reel and break it off" trick. i'm sure that's how you make sure every one is good size. i hope somebody isn't losing a real record to these dump truck fishermen. to each his own though, right? i guess they do call it catching.

...Jerk This !!

lol

i agree, and dont forget the guns aren't saturday night speacials, they are shotguns for the trap shooting they have there.
    awesome BBQ in august too.
    i need to join again.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    I think they should call it the "Finless and Feather"
    J/K sorry i just couldn't resist..

Lol but all the other lakes have no Fins so it's not fair.=)

Bigred

Is it just me, or were no pics posted?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast