Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unapologetic coach fired after 100 to 0 win.

I feel bad for the girls that have the "learning difficulties", but at least they never gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    ...but he should have laid off after halftime. It would have been the "right" thing to do.
    "We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak...A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy. "

At least the winning team didn't collectively 'sweep the leg' of the losing team, although they kinda did metaphorically speaking.

Its funny, when I was a kid compitition was a good thing. Now they teach our kids not to compete because it is all about fun. I wonder if there is any connection between kids sports and the lack of accomplishment of our entitlement generation? I guess the coach is being let go because he is over qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by joe man View Post
    Its funny, when I was a kid compitition was a good thing. Now they teach our kids not to compete because it is all about fun. I wonder if there is any connection between kids sports and the lack of accomplishment of our entitlement generation? I guess the coach is being let go because he is over qualified.
    Yes! If you do too well, you might hurt someones feelings......don't be an a-hole, now......

It's a freakin' sport, not a war.

Japo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12