Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live at corona lake 1-3-08!!!

i'll be out there tomorrow too!!! look for the three pontoon boats tied side by side trolling back and forth. were going for my buddys b-day and were gonna have a huge group of drunkn fisherman as well ahahahaha.... make way!

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    i'll be out there tomorrow too!!! look for the three pontoon boats tied side by side trolling back and forth. were going for my buddys b-day and were gonna have a huge group of drunkn fisherman as well ahahahaha.... make way!
    haha just make sure 2 stay between the navg. Becons...lol. Now ive got 4 trout. Not sure if its posted yet. Im on my 5th foster's. I feel like landfill. Ppl all around me r getting something. In the morning they were close w short leaders now theyre out there with long leaders. Days not over yet still need 1 more...im greedy lol + need 1 more beer

Default Liquid

I have been on group fishing trips when the hooch is gone, we leave

Quote Originally Posted by Hate2Fish View Post

Wait a minute, does "hooch" translates to "dranks"???

Quote Originally Posted by Hate2Fish View Post
    relax guy. Im fine where im at. As long as im not at work im a happy camper

hell ya, man drinking and fishing im going on monday hope to report live if my phone works there. what else were they biting from shore? and what did you catch the 4th one on, you got to get the handle of cheap jack when you go out you pass out before you run out lol. im working on mine now lol.

Hootch? Man do I have some stories about that from back in the day all the way to moonshine. LOL

Any one that brags about how much alcohol they drink on a fishing trip (or any time) needs HELP, and/or some jail time.... Driving to, & boating while intoxicated are both CRIMES...

Not to mention the dead, crippled and ruined lives you leave in your drunken path.....

Stupid kids.....................

I drank so much last week at SARL in my tube, it was ridiculous.
    And we had two limits, plus two fer the three of us!

well i ended u catching 6 trout. i farmed my 6th as i was bringing my last pole in. had a great day at the lake. just an fyi i stopped drinking a few hrs before i had to drive home...grilled up some asada & chatted with the guys frm the lake till about 1730. So i was ok by then. your right nessie i do understand your concerns. all i left was some dead trout in my path lol. well it was nice reporting frm the lake. hopefully next time ill be reading someone elses post live frm the lake who knows...Git R Done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12