Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: opening day so close

I will be at Crowley opening weekend including Monday. I go right back up the following weekend for 5 days to fish my guts out some more. Say Hi if you see me in my boat "Sushi Grade"
    It's gonna be good!

Mono Village & Bridgeport Resovoir here I come !! O almost forgot, and Rhinos...Sportsmans Lodge & Bridgeport Inn :)

Default can't wait

I love opening day i don't care about the crowds it's the best. i will be at Convict this year and here are some pics from last years opening day. my buddy rob is the guy on the float tube with the bigger fish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	2610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small 2.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	2611   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small3.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	2612  

less than a week. it was confirmed yesterday that i will be going. got lucky when we called the place we stay at and had 1 room available because someone just cancelled. good luck to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by brownbragger View Post
    Mono Village & Bridgeport Resovoir here I come !! O almost forgot, and Rhinos...Sportsmans Lodge & Bridgeport Inn :)
    I'll be up at Crowley a couple of weeks after the opener. In June will be at Bridgeport for the Fishing Derby! :thumb:

ZenDragon, SFV
    Last edited by ZenDragon; 04-21-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Default Tight Lines

"I love opening day i don't care about the crowds it's the best. i will be at Convict this year and here are some pics from last years opening day. my buddy rob is the guy on the float tube with the bigger fish."

Jworthy my buddy and I were on Convict with you guys. I was actually inspired with you fishfinder. So much that I had to get one... See you at Convict........

Good Luck

BigGameHunter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fnn.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	2703   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fnn II.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	2704  
    Last edited by BigGameHunter; 04-22-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Default Big Game Hunter

Leaving for Convict right now and i'm going with just the wife so i'll be fishing solo hope to see you out on the water. good luck

jworhty(Dave)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123