Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Troutman65 Tri-Tip Recipe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    You should host a cooking show segment on site at the Vine TM. You could of course do a tri-tip as the featured item and teriyaki chicken recipe as a follow up. I think it would only be fair to have Osiito as the co-host as this section should be renamed after him! :lol: You could have weekly guests...Doctorhook could do a cameo showing proper trout filleting technique using Sue as a prop and then illustrate the frying process thereafter. Who had the killer jalepeno bombs aka buffalo turds recipe? That would hafta be included as well. HItts could do a segment on his citrus marinade/99 cent store spice surprise and to break it up "Chef" 2Quickmotorwerks could talk about safe guarding kosher hotdogs from theft. :rofl: ThemBastards could do a Dodgerdog grilling snipet....the possibilities are limitless! With a little luck Jeff4321 might even make the time to expalin in more detail how he makes his world famous eggs!

TD
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I might even make a Rally Rat Etouffee

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBastards View Post
    I might even make a Rally Rat Etouffee

That sounds tastey!

TD