Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody seen this before?

Default Re: Anybody seen this before?

Yah, I know. I was checking out that toon a couple days ago. I might get that in the next year or so.

oh ya, that would be kinda of a pain assembling the frame. But would you have to take it apart after every use or could you just keep it installed? Sorry if this question seems stupid but I have never really seen a pontoon except for mammoth, but from a distance.

feesh

Quote Originally Posted by feesh
    oh ya, that would be kinda of a pain assembling the frame. But would you have to take it apart after every use or could you just keep it installed? Sorry if this question seems stupid but I have never really seen a pontoon except for mammoth, but from a distance.

feesh
    Assembly isn't even really a pain, thats what I'm saying.
    Assembling the whole thing from completely disassembled takes only 30 mins. Teardown takes about 15 mins. IMO, it's worth it to have your own boat.
    Not to mention it breaks down and is completely stowable. If you have a truck, you can just leave it assembled. I transport mine in a 2 seater convertible honda S2000, and it fits just fine.

I've caught all of my personal best bass on my pontoon. Couldn't have done it without it :banana: And I stayed completely dry the whole time in this cold water weather.

Nice bass!! And from what you said, 30 min. of assembly is worth it.

If you have a truck you can haul your toon completley assembled and save more time. Like TJ said, it's no big deal to assemble a toon and half the time is spent shooting the breeze with your friends anyway. Great way to fish rivers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira
    If you have a truck you can haul your toon completley assembled and save more time. Like TJ said, it's no big deal to assemble a toon and half the time is spent shooting the breeze with your friends anyway. Great way to fish rivers as well.

Here's a pic of Rondawg slayin' on his pontoon 8)
    BAck when it was shorts and T-shirt weather :lol:

That was one fun day brodawg. Here's TJ cruising toon style.

Man I miss those 15 fish days out there dude. Wish it was mid summer all over again.
    The first day I got my pontoon was freakin off the hook :lol:
    Remember this post?
    viewtopic.php?t=7614

All this winter action makes me feel like I can't catch and bass unless I use a swimbait, and then I Really gotta work for it! :lol:
    I wonder what happens when you throw these baits when the bite is WO in the warmer months!

We need to jig spoons deep like Rambo's doin dawg. He caught fish between 20 and 40 ft I guess. In 90 days we will fish the pre-spawn :banana:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12