Four of us went down to Los Barriles, Baja, for a week of fishing. Tim, Drew, Paddy, and I got down there 10/9 and stayed at Martin Verdugo's beach resort. Los Barriles is a small fishing town w/ a couple of hotels and restaurants, really quiet and peacefull. We fished 6 days straight before Tim and I came home. Paddy & Drew stayed 3 extra days while the rest of us worked :( . Our hotel package included 3 day trips on 28ft. cruisers, and we went out on a super panga for the other 3 days. I can't put into words how much fun we had, non-stop laughs, and lots of fish. We all went home w/ as much fish as we wanted. Mostly yellowfin, but we got a few decent dodos (lots of little ones), 3 wahoo, and a couple billfish (CPR). Not to mention many a fish farmed :banana: . I was expecting more dorado but was never disappointed as there was always something to pull on. The tuna, all football sized, were WFO; we had numerous quadruple hookups. Did try soaking bait for bigger tuna but we couldn't connect. We definitely had fun, met some cool people and fished our a$$es off. We'll definitely be coming back 8)
I'm not a great storyteller so here some of the highlights: