Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Joe Biden.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I did not say that people are wealthy because they are conservative, Capoisok. Put on your thinking cap, please, and stop misinterpreting people. You have done this to me on a regular basis. I find many of your responses to be red flags in terms of being purposely contrarian.

What I said is that the conditions for increasing wealth disparity have been created in this society by an alignment of business interests and government, and that this process has been happening for a long time. People who are in a position to get rich by being big business owners will do so regardless of their political orientation. However, and again political donation statistics and political affiliation records bear this out, most of the ultra wealthy are Republicans, because that is the party which explicitly supports policies which result in the rich getting richer.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-05-2021 at 10:57 AM.