Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2018 Super Bowl.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    No thanks for dissertation jackhole. Healthcare is fine but if you're afraid yours is going away because Obamacare is DOA then I can see how you feel about these issues. What was different 5 months ago and now? The corporations were going to make billions anyways, did the higher taxes for them go into your pocket? It didn't mine. The corporations are getting the lower tax breaks, individuals making a good living are going to pay more, do a little research before you run your mouth idiot! I'm sure millions of people are NOT happy about getting extra money back from their taxes. You are a @#$# government leech who is good at pointing fingers and engaging in class warfare. I seem to remember a McFerrin classic, don't worry be happy! Try it sometimes and don't be so negative.
    Once again for the mentally challenged.
    It all comes down to greed. Your paltry 'bonus' will be a one time thing and why don't you just wait and see what actually happens down the road.
    I'll use Walmart again for an example. Our government subsidizes over $1million per Supercenter on healthcare and welfare benefits for their employees. The Waltons are worth $100 Billion. That's billion with a B. They could give up 1 billion of that and still be billionaires 99 times over. I hope they can eat on that. That would allow for ALL of their employees to have 100% paid healthcare and double their pay with money left over. I remember when I was a kid and some companies would do that for their employees, but now???? Yea right. "it would affect our shareholders" that's all you hear. Screw the workers, screw the government and worry about the 'shareholders'.
    Enjoy your paltry 'bonus' while they buy up all of their stock to help the 'shareholders' so they can get real bonuses. If you actually gave one s$%t about anyone but you, maybe you'd understand why this is not good and in the long run just as always it will fail at our expense again and we can do absolutely nothing about it because YOUR PARTY IS REMOVING ALL PROTECTION FOR US YOU MORON!
    Last edited by Brent; 02-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.