Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Hey, when I want racist memorabilia shipped to my house, I'll send you my address, Cerdo. I believe Devo's exact words were, "You buy it, I'll fly it." So, I'm buying.

(It seems like ole Devore here has, as someone poetically put it, 'stepped on his own d*ck.')

Flags will be purchased on Monday. Gives you plenty of time to break them in before January.
Bwahaha, freaking coward. Just know this dude, if someone gets hurt by your quite deliberate actions, what comes around, goes around...

That flag is no more racist than flying the Mexican flag over an upside down American flag on an elementary school's flag pole in Oxnard, remember that Homey? I and many other Americans do and won't forget it. Nothing Dev or I have posted is factually racist, it's only spun by the left and its allies to fit their agenda which is to demonize and character assassinate the colonists, the constitution they created, and this nation's history. Dev and I aren't the true racist bigots here, those who are attempting political gain by spinning and attacking our true history today, are. If you send a flag for me to Dev, I will fly it right alongside my Gadsden flag, below the American flag. So I have a question for you, do you consider La Raza(The Race) and its flag racist? How about MEChA and its flag?