Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 8/26 Skinner 1st time - Tough tough tough

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 8/26 Skinner 1st time - Tough tough tough

My buddy Dave and I tried out Skinner for the 1st time on his Rig and boy was the bite hard, at least for us it was. I can't remember the last time I ran into a bite
    this tough! We fished shallow, deep, points, cliffs, tullies, inlet and we only caught a total of 4 fish and took off by lunch time. 2 Bass were the size
    as my baits, lol ! We trew everything I could think of. 2 caught on plastics and 2 reaction baits. That's it

Anyways I read their blue stoning the lake this friday. That lake sure could use it. Heavy moss/algae (that look like huge jelly fish), lot's dead grass everywhere.
    The lake kinda reminded me of puddingstone a little. It's a nice looking Lake it just wassent our day I guess. This trip really felt like a skunk

I'll be fishing this sat too just haven't decided if it's going to be local/Perris or try BB for the 1st time.

Weather: Really nice day to have been out. Partly cloudy Day w/ very low winds
    Water temp: 76-78

Few pics

Cute lil thing!

Last edited by troutsniffer; 08-27-2014 at 02:02 PM.