Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SWAT'n Out A Late But Quick Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SWAT'n Out A Late But Quick Report

I went out Tuesday 4-8-2014, 1600 -1930 hrs for the Sundowner.

(1) 19" Hali, (1) 36" SNGF, (1) JS. no pix's.

I went out Wednesday 4-9-2014, 1630 -1940 hrs again for the Sundowner.

My fish count: (8) BSP, (1) YFC, (1) Legal at 27" and a nice sun set. My 5th legal for the 2014 season ......

I hooked up with my good buddy Lt. Bones for some first light action while hitting up two different AO's on Saturday 4-12-2014.

My fish count: (7) BSP and a PB BSP at 15 1/2", (2) YFC

Mike took this photo of me posing with my PB BSP ..... Mike, I think that you you missed your true calling Sir!

Mike and I parted ways, he headed north and I headed south checking out four more AO's on the way home.

At one of the AO's I beached (5) more BSP and called it quits. I continued southward.

And this was my last catch of the day at my last AO (1) short Hali.

A person walking by had stopped and photographed me with his zoom in the zone and e-mailed me these....

I've really enjoyed reading all of your amazing reports ... and then ... began to feel a bit lazy and guilty for not posting one myself.

My low-sodium excuse: I've been under the weather since Jan 15 (12 weeks!) with constant head and chest colds, a sinus infection that went into the roots of my teeth, 24 / 7 migraines, terrible reaction to meds, plus having a loss in the family last week. My spirit has been completely drained and seriously in need of being recharged .... I am just now getting back on my feet this week, so please excuse my tardy report. In the future I will get my reports on the site ... and hopefully on time.

Bottom line .... I am so grateful that I was still able to crawl my way down to the salt for a few healing sessions in Posiedon's salt.

Remember to put your minds in free spool, to loosen your drag sets and keep a taunt line!

Thanx for checking out my late fishing report!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 04-18-2014 at 09:45 AM.