Fished NSD for one Hallibut and 7 BSP and 2 WSP. Another day in paradise.

Fished: 8 am- 3 pm
Surf: 1-3 ft.
water Temp: 57-59
Cloudy
Water clear

I arrived about 7:30. Watched the surf as I was eating my sandwich. I started throwing the LC Minnow 110, to my shock, it was "fish on". This guy was a much better fighter than my first Hali. A great feeling seeing him appear from the surf (better than any energy drink). I moved down the beach throwing the LC for about four hours. I was trying to hit every change in the water, white water, clear then rips. I wanted to fish the North part of the beach so I headed that way. The north beach wasn't as crowded. I started catching BSP. The first was about 8-9 inches and the rest between 4-6 inches. As I moved a little further, I caught 2 Walleyed surf perch. The WSP seeded to pull a little harder.

It was a great learning day. Halibut right out of the gate was a good confidence builder. Then working the water the way that I had remembered reading about seemed to bring things together.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, thanks to all who contribute information helping the newer guys to become better anglers.

Tim