Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Obamacare Nightmare ! Part 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Tucky, one, you weren't there, I was. You know nothing about what happened at that event, or the other two events, I do. If peoples reputations were soiled then so be it. Whether any laws were broken will be up to lawyers and judges to decide. But from what I've seen, it looks like some were. Whether it was intentional or not, the courts will decide. Good people were hurt by actions of others at that and the prior two events which led to the exposure of either big mistakes being made, or fraud, cheating, and trademark violations being perpetuated, Either way, it needed to be fixed. But to use a very serious incident for humor purposes is pretty disturbing. The SKC events are charitable events for children and our finest, you know, the very ones who lay their lives on the line that allows you to spew your leftist rhetoric day in and day out. The very ones you have shown your complete lack of support and disdain for with your endless cries for cutting back funding for the military.

Those threads needed to happen. Whether they were done correctly or not is not for me to decide, but I stand by the decision to expose the problems and possible wrongs that were occurring. And if our children and our finest were being used for fraudulent financial gain, those perpetrators must go down. And if they were just honest mistakes, then hopefully the event can move on and continue for years to come and be a much better event for all involved. Lots of great people are involved and go to this and deserve a totally honest and clean event...
    So you want to go there?????? I thought long and hard about it, to come up with a way to best explain my thoughts and NOT feed the fire that has already been built. My comments are not about WHAT HAPPENED, but how it was handled.

I think retelling of a famous WW2 story best illustrates my point. This is the story of the PT 109 skippered by John F. Kennedy. (as in President Kennedy) JFK was skippering his boat the PT 109 on a night time patrol when disaster struck, his boat was rammed and cut in half by a Japanese destroyer. Several of his men were wounded and by his sheer bravery in handling the rescue operation, he became a national hero. Some would argue, that he deserved to have been court martialed for negligence for losing his boat. By how he handled himself when disaster struck, exemplifies how a naval officer should behave under a duress situation. He then rode his actions, "all the way to the WHITE HOUSE"!!!!!!

I'm not going to pick apart what was done incorrectly, others had already done that. Though it did make for some pretty fun reading.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-10-2013 at 03:37 PM.