Sunday was the annual gathering for all S.W.A.T. members and their family & friends.

Family, Friends, Fun, Fishing and Food! Dana would have had a blast hanging out with the Crew. Long live the legacy of Fisherman 57.

The event was hosted by our Northern S.W.A.T. Chapter Brethren Mikey (Exfactor), Bill (Which Way Out), Dave (Perchin' Dave), Roy (Q3Fishboy) and Brad (new Prospect). Thank you for being such great hosts gentlemen.

Approximately thirty S.W.A.T. Members and Prospects, along with their friends and family attended the event. Those who were fishing, broke up into three groups and hit different spots on the Santa Barbara coast line at grey light. Mikey was presenting trophies for the biggest Perch and the most exotic catch. So everybody was engaged in the friendly competition for bragging rights among our S.W.A.T. Brothers & Sisters. When the fishing was done, we all met up for some relaxation and an all out pot luck, BBQ, fun & festivities session. The fishing was fair, the food was great and the company was the best!

To me, the day wasn't about the fishing, it was much more than that. It was a day spent with Family & Friends... any catching that we did, was just a bonus.

Thanks to all that made the long drive, or short ones... to join us. To the few that couldn't make it, we missed you guys out there. I had a great time seeing everybody again and catching up with those we don't get to see so often. The friendship and camaraderie among us is second to none. This is what it's all about!

I'll see all of you again soon, hopefully on the sand or at the very least, at the Hunting Giants 5 Surf Fishing Event in September.

"The only people you should allow in your life are the ones that prove they deserve to be there..."

Pictures will tell the story...

Group #1 - Meeting up with me at grey light.
My apologies to the guys that started with me at grey light. The A.O. was obviously not the right call as the weed condition was out of control and the area was barely fishable.

Gearing up...

Mike (Midgettosser1) ready to go.

Frank (iLLest)

Don (Bachiboy) with a Skunkbuster.

Here's my Skunkbuster, lol

Terry (Pontoon) with one of his many Perch.

Lots of anglers... not enough Perch.

Pontoon with a little bigger BSP. Terry hit a nice hole and I saw him pull out 3 or 4 fish in a few minutes.

Everybody swooped in to poach his spot, lol

Daniel (Dlmoo312) with a decent model.

My biggest Perch of the day.

That's all the fish pics I have... I'm sure others will post up their catches too.

Party pics...

Me and Phuong (Blackwater) Thanks for coming out of hiding to join us bro.

Here I am with surf fishing veterans Anthony (Sharkbait) and Jerry (JerrG).

Our first S.W.A.T. Couple Jason (Jaysuuun) and Tess (Tesserz). Have fun in Hawaii and good luck with the wedding!

Marc (BSP) and his Dad Nick.

Here I am with Mr. Nice Guy Dan (SP Dan).

Fire Captain Steve (Flyngby) took some time out of his busy schedule to join us.

Sorry about the lost rod & reel combo.

Jonathan (ToadsToadsOnly) and girlfriend Sylvia.

Northern S.W.A.T. Crew members Dave (Perchin' Dave) and new S.W.A.T. Prospect Brad.

Here I am with the "Legendary" Team TrollToon. Terry (Pontoon) and Chris (Trollmiester).

Northern S.W.A.T. Crew member Roy (Q3Fishboy) and his girlfriend Hunter.

Northern S.W.A.T. member Bill (Which Way Out) and wife Noriko.

Me and the Northern S.W.A.T. Commander Master Yoda Mikey (Exfactor)

Lucas (Mr_Dunev) and girlfriend Tammy.

Frank (iLLest), Arthur (Wingnut), Mike (Bones) and Mike (Midgettosser1)

Marco (Have2Fish) Good to see you again bro.

Don (Bachiboy) and family.

Phuong (Blackwater) and family.

Here I am with Prospect Thien (Bloox8), Ramiro (Saltman), Andrew (Fish_Sauce) and our newest member Daniel (Dlmoo312).

The one and ONLY TrollMiester. Thanks for the batch of Grape Leaves Wraps Chris... ate them all for lunch today.

Mike aka Lieutenant Bones and myself rocking the Team 57 gear.

Bill & Noriko cooking up some delicious ribs.

My Mom's 100 egg rolls going fast!

Everybody getting in line for a hot bowl of Mikey's famous Clam Chowder.

Delicious!

Mikey presenting the trophy for the biggest Perch of the day to Brad, our new S.W.A.T. Prospect.
Congrats on the nice 15"+ BSP Brad.

It was a clean sweep for the S.W.A.T. Northern Crew. Brad taking the trophy for the biggest Perch and Dave taking the exotic trophy for a Walleye Perch.

Our Northern S.W.A.T. Crew.
Thanks again for putting together a great gathering for the Team.

Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing... here's to you Dana.