Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
That's good shooting .Which rifle platform ? I can't judge your age by your picture ? I would of loved a chance to send just one round out of my M1-a1 to him .
Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
Wow I am awestruck Lady Quagga-mire ! I have NEVER seen anyone excel at being a jack-*** the way you do.
You make it look so easy .
I guess it wasn't enough for you to demonstrate your mad skills on one thread .
Oh-NOOOOOOOOOO ! you just had to follow me here to show us all it wasn't an anomaly.

I have a couple of tips for you .

Tip (#1)

When MEN are discussing Firearms . Instead of strapping on your e-bay bought testicles in an attempt to be one of the boys. YOU MIGHT JUST WANT to go make us some sandwiches !

Tip (#2)

When you think you know more than this MAN about Firearms . STOP THINKING ! IT DOES NOT SUIT YOU .
You might also learn to read then type exactly what I wrote when conducting your Google search before telling
me I need to learn about A weapon I own .

The M1a1 rifle IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT the M-1 Garand and IT IS ALSO NOT A WARBABY that is the M-1 Carbine

The M1a1 is a .308 cal rifle (semi-auto) often used as a sniper rifle and is also The Civilian version of the M-14 (Full Auto)

the M-1 Garand is a 30-06 cal rifle

the M-1 Carbine is a .30 cal carbine "Warbaby" is a title of a book about this weapon. No one really calls it that !

I actually own all the above rifles and can use each one proficiently

So Lady Quagga work on your reading comprehension skills . I promise you If I ever fired my rifle at someone you would
not chuckle . Not unless you enjoy seeing someones head explode .I grew up shooting ground squirrels on my families farm
from two football fields away I would pop them in the head before they got out of their holes. A human is quite a bit bigger
eh ?
Also Rifles don't fire "shots" they fire bullets or rounds . You take shots or hear shots

So before you pop off again and show more of your ignorance go and get my sandwich missy!
Sweetheart, I don't think you need to educate me on firearms. Trust me (and my Armory) on this one.

You, however, need a refresher on nomenclature. There is no "M1-a1" rifle designator, as you referred to. If there was, I would have had my hand around it at one point or another. And in spite of the wall of text you regurgitated, your initial mistake remains.

The problem with the "M1" designator is that is has been use countless times for various items - firearms, clothing, and tanks, to name a few. Which is why in certain circles when you say "M1-a1" when referring to any rifle, you come across as a novice or an idiot.