Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Catfish Co-op

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Catfish Co-op

I just barely recovered from yesterdays amazing event enough to make this report! First off it was so great to see so many great people come together for this event. It was a really special feeling to see so many of us out there, old members and some fresh new faces all in the name of Team 57 doing what we do best representing, family, friends, fishing, & fun. I believe Dana would have been proud of us. The heat and humidity were out in force but nothing could have ruined this event. Fishing was tough for our boat but we had such a good time it really didn't matter. We all skunked out on the evening but with the crew on our boat the laughs were rolling all night long. We did see a ton of shooting stars last night and that was pretty awesome to see. I don't ever remember seeing so many lit up boats on the water at the Vine at once. It looked like a light show all of it's own. The before barbacue and salsa contest were a blast. The food was epic as usual with Bigdaddy's fish taco bar which was epic with no leftovers because it was that good and Bobberboy's pulled pork sandwiches which I couldn't get enough of along with all of the other food contributions we ate like kings and queens. I would like to send out a special thank you to Tapersteve, Bigdaddy, Thisfool, and Hitts for putting this thing together and making it roll so smoothly. It takes alot of work to put on these events and these guys stepped up to the plate and made it an epic event. Also a special thank you to Irvine Lake and the spectacular staff which allow us to put on these events at their lake and are extremely accomodating. To all of our amazing sponsors which I won't name them all because I don't want to forget anyone, and there were many who stepped up and gave away some spectacular raffle items, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! And last but not least I would like to thank my boat mates for the night which made the night that much better, Rooster,Seechrisfish,Bluewagon, Bobberboy, & Cindy. Thank you all!
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 08-13-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling