A little comment on the way people describe their fishing adventures........................................ .......... i hate the terms KILL and SLAY and the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!!! fishing is a lifestyle not a hunting trip or anything else but relaxing.I hate the terms people use to describe a calm day on the water looking for some time away from the bullshit of this world.Fishing is a chance to get the city and all its problems behind you while you try to outsmart that bass and untangle your mind, i repeat UNTANGLE YOUR MIND.When i go fishing i like to CATCH a fish not ANIALATE it This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.Really!!!
IN my opinion the great american pastime is fishing and not BASEBALL,
FISHING IS SACRED
FISHING KNOWLEDGE IS TO BE PROTECTED
FISHING IS NOT A LICENCE TO RAPE THE ENVIORNMENT
PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE....... AND BUY YOUR ******* FISH DINNER AT LONG JOHN SILVERS
If you have to kill everything you come in contact with to show others how cool you are than why dont you stay home and play x box