Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarino View Post
I got ripped off by a member named "captainwhitie" on westernbass classifieds. He might be selling here too.

Just thought I would put this out there for you fellow fisherman, no I am not anyone to talk any trash about anyone, I just thought I would let everyone know I got burned from this guy for $120 worth of baits and I gave him $360 total

I ordered 800 baits from him and let me tell you, he took forever to make them when he said they were going to be done ASAP. The first order I gave him $100 for $60 worth of baits and told him to keep the extra $40 as a deposit for my next order took him a month and a half or so later to make baits for me. When I met him there was a box full of baits and he said they may be a FEW baits missing and he said whatevers missing he will make them for me, So I got home and opened the box and seen there was over 310 baits missing! Some of the baits I got were poorly made.

He ignores all of my phone calls and text messages, he sends me BS text messages so im just letting everyone what kind of experience I had with this guy, BELIEVE ME took me a long time to even think about posting this about anyone but I hate for someone else to get burned and his baits aint all that great anyway not worth the money. Dont trust him Buyer BEWARE. And this was over 3 Months ago!!
This is exactly why I posted this thread. I cant believe there are some that cannot see the benefit of this? Now more people are warned. IMO, only a crooked person wouldnt like this thread. >=D