Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fish Batter. No not the latest Dodger player

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fish Batter. No not the latest Dodger player

Whats your favorite fish batter and its recipe? Or do you go with store bought in the box stuff?

Myself I tried and tried and I can't seem to get it right. Then one day I saw a box/BAG of Dan Hernandez Baja style fish taco mix. Bought it and wow it was just what I had been looking for. The worse thing is I am still looking for it. The store had one box/BAG on the shelf and no one there can tell me when they will get more. I have looked everywhere except a web site so that's my next try.
    Of course if your recipe is top secret you can PM me and I will keep it Secert

UPDATE. 11-11-11
    Yep, found it on the website not long ago. Went through the first order quick. I ordered 10 bags on Nov. 8th and got them on the 9th. Now that's service.. Going to use a couple for stocking stuffers this year to spread the word.

I also run the tortias into some hot oil for a few moments. This helps make them taste and hold together better.
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 11-11-2011 at 10:04 AM.