Quote Originally Posted by FishingNEWBIE82 View Post
SUP FNN,

This is regarding a few fishing challenges i received a few wks ago. Apologize been busy @ work these few wks. So i apologize for not getting back to you guys. However, if you guys are still willing to walk da walk from all that talkin, i have a challenge...

We fishing for setups. No money involved for da broke one's, just fishing gear. (no cheap walmart drop shot rods/reels either). I have an 7' inshore seeker rod with a shimano curado (saltwater series) that we can fish for. If you have something within da similar price range or CASH monies, send me a message. We can fish either in da harbor, open party trip. etc. Live bait, plastics, lures, irons. etc. Target fish: you name it!!!!

IF youre acting like you forgot who im speaking to..................... danny300, smokehound, fish4keeps, fish, lightningrod, dock rat,, xjdesertfox, big game james hunter

Heaviest game fish will win.

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving
I don't fish ocean....but i'm still more than willing to school your arse @ da Mount. But your going to have to put up your Kmart Special + some cash to even out value difference. Because I'll be using my Steez FleXLite Cast Rod with a Shimano Calais reel.

No forgeting your password again for another month.