Hello again. Took my weekly Castaic Lake fishing trip as usual. Dan (Lowe Boat) offered to take me out on his boat. Good thing because my pops borrowed my truck, so if it was not for Dan I would not have been able to do my weekly Castaic fishing trip. Anywho, it was a decent day fishing. Not as good as last week, but fun nonetheless. I did not expect a epic fishing trip. The barometer was off and the air was chilly. Not a good sign, but we made the best of it. Here are the pictures in time:

Late for fishing. One thing I hate being late for. Plan for the day was to wake up early and head over to the west ramp and do some trout fishing that was just stocked the day before. Fish til 7 then head over to the main ramp and meet up Dan for some striper fishing. Definitely did not work out as plan. Had some drinks with my friends the night before, so waking in time was kind of hard. 7:22 and I barley got to the lake. Would have been a lot later if I had not taken the coupe. The 45 degree cold did not help my hang over whatsoever.

Started the day with a nice bendo

Large unit. Woot!

I need to get a new hat.

Large unit bendo! There is nothing like catching large units on lite line.

Having the fish bigger than the net is not a bad problem.

The fish looks longer.

Dont tell me no fish tails.

Pretty huh.

First hook up on my new $20 fred hall kencor rod.

The new rod only catches kitties.

More Kats. Stupid rod.

Dans mid day schoolies.

Dans bendo.

Fish stringer haul picture

Better Fish stringer haul picture.

My pop showing how big they were. Thats beer belly is not going to get you any chicks pops.

Parting shot. Showed up to fish with Ricky a couple days ago to fish, but got turned away due to the winds. We decided to have lunch on the lake and watch the people trying to retrieve their boat with 2-3 foot waves.

Hope you had fun fishing with me this week. See you all in a couple of days.