You know how it goes out here in the boondocks. We get it all!
You might remember Matt D going through a tornado last year in Moreno Valley. A pretty big one at that!

Got hit by another one today on the freeway heading to Home Depot!
Thing came out of nowhere. All the sudden all the cars on the freeway were stopping and I say stuff flying everywhere in the air. Looked like a fire at first cause the air was so dark but then I realized the darkness was a twisting funnel cloud! Stuff was literally flying everywhere! Had to pull over on the freeway and get a pic. Everyone else was pulled over too cause stuff was slamming in to everyone's cars!

Craziness! You heard it here first. Lightning and rain followed what was a nice day juts minutes before! I get off the freeway and make two lefts to Home Depot right there and the front of the store had been hit by the tornado too! Tons of merchandise had fallen over and stuff inside the store was flying everywhere I guess. lol. I rolled up and everyone looked jumbled and wide eyed like.. well.. they just went through a tornado.

I love those things.
Here's some prons.

Look closely! I'm about to be in the tornado as it crosses the 60fwy and I'm on an exit offramp. This was a phone pic so give me a break. You can see the way of debris being thrown around just before I Went in the tornado! My car is trashed from dirt and rocks and trash. Definitely needs a detail job!

The store entrance of the home depot all trashed. Lots more stuff was fell than in the picture too! even some stuff inside the store. You can see the big dark cloud in the distance that nailed us all! lol Crazy man