Hello FNN,

I just wanted to share some of my great Summer Vacation with you. It started out with a quick trip top San Diego to have some work done on the boat. Of course, I managed to slip in a trip to Moonlight Beach for a little Surf Perch action. No fish pictures as this is not a fishing report.

I then spent a day at Bolsa Chica with Kevthecatfishstudent celebrating his birthday! happy Birthday to my fishing partner.

Mrs. Santa Fe and I then drove up to Northern California to visit and pray with an aunt who has become ill.

We then traveled further North to Lake Shasta to stay at the TSASDI Resport. This was awesome.

The Private Dock provided safe storage of our boat and was easy to get use the boat because I hate launching and loading.

There were Deer everywhere! This picture reminds me of my favorite scripture, "As the Deer yearns for pools of water, my heart years to be honorable, O Lord".

One of the Cabins. The Deer came down everyday at dawn and dusk.

Just the Two of Us!

Us with the TSASDI owner, David

Rollin' in my Glastron! FISHING REPORT IN NORCAL SECTION

She can drive a boat and then make a heck of a meal! I think I'll keep her.....especially since she's making the boat payments

My New Screen Saver!

OOPS!

Please read my short report in NorCal fishing Section!

God Bless!

Santa Fe Eric