Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fisherman's retreat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fisherman's retreat

After getting home around 3am this morn from fishing irvine lastnite i still hadnt had my fill of fishing for the kitties so around 9 am i arrived at my local fishing hole 10 mins from my house, now i hadnt fished this spot in about 2 yrs due to a major algae bloom and plus i was always fishing the vine so i really didnt know what to expect. So i set up two poles one with some secret 7 and one with mac within 10 mins had my first fish, a nice 3 1/2 pounder and since that first fish it was on like donkey kong i was pulling in fish every 15 to 20 mins , all quality eaters nothing under 3lbs and the biggest over 6lb. It seemed majority of the fish wanted the S7 at about a 4:1 ratio , kept 10 and c&r around 20. Sorry no pics my phone batt had died i will shoot some pics when i clean the fish in the morn i just plain out pooped.
    cooler shot

heres a shot of them after my neighbor came and got two this morn

and heres more filets for our 8-14/8-15 irvine get together

Last edited by 2quikmotorwerks; 08-03-2009 at 08:57 AM.