Hey there, I am new to the boards but not to fishing. They call me Dad. or Mr Pain, I have been fishing many years. and grew up down on the docks of Marina Del Ray. Years passed and I decided to move. I lived in Lake Tahoe for 10 years just after high school, then moved to the desert where theres no snow. Yup no lakes either.....what was I thinking. LOL Yes we have a local damm in the area......but this time of year its used for 4x4 mud wamping get togethers. LOL So..... I love Lake, stream, ocean. It has been a while since I have fished so I know I am out of practice. Looking for others to meet up with, learn the hot spots here in so cal, and try to make some new friends. I have fresh water tackle, and will be looking for a good ocean pole and reel in the near future. I have not been out on the ocean rocks/jeti in over 30 years, and its been about that long since I dropped a line off a pier.....and miss it. Time for me to catch up on the things I liked to do.
Anyway.....just wanted to say hello, and thank the good people of FNN for having a great site.

Later Gator
Dad