Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pontoon Sale

1. Default Re: Pontoon Sale

Decisions decisions ;)

I was able to negotiate a deal for 2 of the ODC 816's with alum frame for $339./each (one time deal they tell me). Getting one for my Dad for xmas, and of course he can't go out without me lol.

Default Re: Pontoon Sale

Hey Sandwalker, go with the aluminum, hell it's not my money. lol Good Luck, Hey Z, glad to hear the Optima is working dawg, I'll PM you as soon as I can dump this #%$*@& horse. Hey there maya373ufetnsa, glad your tooning in. I think that boats a heck of a buy and I hope you catch a ton on it.

Just ordered mine today.
    $185 for a Pontoon, Pump, repair kit, and a rod holder.
    No shipping too, which is great.

VERY NICE, you guys will luv toon fishing .

GOOD choice with the aluminum frame Sandwalker.

Ron, wtf wind and now the rain, damn i need a fishing fix ....... and i still have not tried out my fish finder, last few trips to the goon the F--king winds made me sour and not want to go back. i have been checking everyday for a break and it seems the fishing GODS are against me .... :bang:

:titanic: :bigsmile:

Z

FISH ON !

5. Default Re: Pontoon Sale

Now for the motor... ;)

They tell me 30lb thrust is good for these. I'm trying to find a motor/battery setup that's light as possible yet lasts long. Any suggestions?? Here's what I found so far:

MotorGuide 30 thrust, only 16lb weight
    http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... mber=58786

24lb battery - would this last long??
    http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... mber=58337

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks guys :)

Sandwalker, go with a Minn Kota Riptide 40 S, you can fish salt & fresh, as far as a batt. OPTIMA BLUE TOP MARINE DEEP CYCLE is the way to go...... my :2cents: .... and what i purchase for my ODC.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=5297232

Z

FISH ON !

I agree get the salt water series and even with basspro sale you have to add shipping. Walmart is cheaper and they will ship it to your local store.

Hey Z, maybe you want to try over at Perris but the wind can suck over there too. I'm going to try for next Sat and watch the wind forcast and see how it goes. If the weather is right wanna go? Can try over at your neck of the woods if it's not howling as well. Not written in stone but that's my plan.

Ron, sorry can't make it to perris next week, i'll be sticking to castaic for now, have to get my $$$$ worth on my yearly pass.

GOOD LUCK .... an let me know when you can fish up north or hit the salt ?

Z

FISH ON !

My Toon came in today in a smashed up ripped up box. UPS killed it, I took pictures and dent them to the creek company and spoke to them they didn't want me to send it back, I took an inventory half my stuff is missing and the one pontoon left is ripped. I am waiting to see what they are going to do.

This sucks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast