Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pontoon Sale

Default Re: Pontoon Sale

Quote Originally Posted by maya373ufetnsa
    I asked how long the sale is good for:

Rick, the sale on the ODC Classic ends at 12:00am midnight, (MST), on Friday Nov. 30th, 2007, with no exceptions. This sale is only available for orders placed on the website: http://www.creekcompany.com , orders will only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 United States and cannot be sent to P.O. Boxes, hope this helps, Thank You. The Creek Company
    thanks for the info, maya! i only have a couple of days left to talk the wifey into letting me pick that up...

Nice! Go for it PA, it looks upgradable! Can't beat that deal.
    Only thing I would replace is the seat. You can pick those up from any walmart. Then you can add a wheel for easy Jenks, Perris and Silverwood access!
    Cruising half of Cleghorn in a tube just turned into crusing Cleghorn and the Canyon in one day with one of those things :twisted:

3. Default Re: Pontoon Sale

I'm also looking for a Pontoon... This one is free shipping today only. Anyone know about this brand?
    Just wondering the comparison between the OP's Pontoon if it were decked out with new seat etc., and this one:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/1486 ... omish.html

Hey Sandwalker, I own a Creek Co boat and love it. Matt Duarte has one as well. They are well made boats that are whitewater rated. The Water Skeeter in that ad is not rated for whitewater and has a wooden motormount. If you order the motormount kit and a seat riser and seat the ODC Classic would be a better boat for less money. Creek Co customer service rocks. I've had my ODC 1018 for over two years and would buy it again. Good Luck Ron

5. Default Re: Pontoon Sale

Thanks Ronira, helpful post :)

Okay, so if I get the ODC classic + seat/riser/swivel + motor mount/anchor/rod kit + pump, I'd be all set? Not bad for about $300.

I'm new to these, so 1 more question ;) Can I use this in saltwater? IE is the "powder coated steel" sealable some how? Or is this strictly freshwater only?
    I'd be fishing in socal lakes and harbors primarily, mostly calm waters.

I just noticed more on sale with aluminum frames:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/search ... tions=True

I'm buying this as a gift for my dad + 1 for me :) Thanks for all the help.

Well since I don't really do saltwater I'm not the best guy to ask but I'm sure aluminum is a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwalker
    Thanks Ronira, helpful post :)

Okay, so if I get the ODC classic + seat/riser/swivel + motor mount/anchor/rod kit + pump, I'd be all set? Not bad for about $300.

I'm new to these, so 1 more question ;) Can I use this in saltwater? IE is the "powder coated steel" sealable some how? Or is this strictly freshwater only?
    I'd be fishing in socal lakes and harbors primarily, mostly calm waters.

I just noticed more on sale with aluminum frames:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/search ... tions=True

I'm buying this as a gift for my dad + 1 for me :) Thanks for all the help.
    hey Sandwalker , i have the same ODC toon as Ron and it is AWESOME, it has a aluminum frame that is supposedly powder coated, the Chinese call it powder coating and they are full of Sh-t, my frame is peeling and chips all over, I think the steel frame will rust in saltwater and is a bad choice, also the ID of the steel frame has no coating........&#4 6;.that's my :2cents:

I will be fishing salt, so i spent the extra $$$ for the aluminum frame ODC and after using it in fresh water and having the paint peel off, i'm very glad i did.

GOOD LUCK

Z

FISH ON !

Hey whats up Z, I think your powdercoat chipped when you cranked up that V8 you strapped on the back of that rockett, LMAO How did your new battery setup work out. Been thinking about an upgrade.

I couldn't resist I pulled the trigger on this one for my son, I was going to wait and get a little better one but, we only fish fresh water rivers and lakes. I will upgrade to a 7inch lift with swivel seat from walmart and add (make) a trolling motor battery mount.

Thanks Ronira :banana:

NICE.........& #46;..enjoy the new ride maya

Hey Ron, OPTIMA is the ONLY way to go, allot longer batt. life & way less weight.

save up ur :2cents: and get one, you will not be disappointed.

Z

FISH ON !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast