Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Late report with my girl

Default Late report with my girl

Wife wanted to do some fishing Saturday night so that was a no brainer. Launched the boat at 6:30 and fished the wall for about an hour and a half for over 20 checkers and two sandie. Made a B-line to Angel's gate, dropped the trolling motor and it was game on. First fish on was Letty and she had a blast yelled at the top of her lungs as usual. LOL

There was about 10 boats there, about 10 more than usual but then again it's the weekend. Ran into what looked like a 24 foot trophy with about 10 people on it. Turns out to be someone here? Whoever you are, good talking to ya and sorry if I didn't recognize you.

Fished to the V and then wife got cold so packed it up after about an hour and a half. Kept one checker due to it being a bleeder and one sandie. All in all we had a great night for the short amount of time on the water and more importantly is that I got to fish and spend time with my wife. Look for another report from the two of us this Friday night.

Duc
    Here Letty says "NO Paparazi!"

First fish on and she nailed it like text book!

Then it was time for papa to show her the ropes.

Then the winds picked up and I told her just a couple more casts and we are out. THen it was two for two! Boooyah!

Then mama gets nailed hard!

Mama nailed this one on 6 pound test!

Dayam Dude....

You're constantly slaying them....way to go man. Wanna take a fellow viet buddy out??? :lol:

I know you, your ahhvtec :lol: :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by fishncatalina
    Oh hellz no you gonna start up with me beesh? :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate you so much sometimes... :bang: Note to self, next time at Catalina, Pull his underwear over his head...

love the ghostly image of you and the fish Duc.........ni ce job on the evening date with Mrs Duc.

Soul

Quote Originally Posted by fishncatalina
    LOL!! Can you sign my book?

Default lucky

quote: "Wife wanted to do some fishing Saturday night so that was a no brainer."

You be one lucky dude!!!!

I'm envious that you have a wife who prompts you to go fishing.....and of course, what wifey wants: wifey shall get!!! :D

Good stuff...

LOL thanks alot guys, she loves to fish but hates to go at during the day. Here is a pic of her first YFT.

Quote Originally Posted by SC400DUDE
    Dayam Dude....

You're constantly slaying them....way to go man. Wanna take a fellow viet buddy out??? :lol:
    Help with fuel then not a problem.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast