Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buggin...

Default Buggin...

Had not posted up many bug reports lately so here it is. Have been alot of hoopin, just have not been putting up too many reports as I am lazy. LOL

Met up at the launch 5pm and I see my ole buddy Pete's van and trailer. If you are reading this Pete, give us a call we miss ya buddy! Got to the spot and dropped hoops, definately a slow night as quatity was not there but quality was. Ended the night with 12 bugs, 1 8 pounder and 3 6-7 pounders. Packed it up at 9pm and got in with some thick fog. Dogged it at 3 mph and got in safely. Crap...

Default Re: Buggin...

:appl: You guys did alright!

What's the deal with cooking them? I hear that you have to kill them a certain way or the meat will be poisoned.

Fisher-of-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-of-Men
    :appl: You guys did alright!

What's the deal with cooking them? I hear that you have to kill them a certain way or the meat will be poisoned.

Fisher-of-Men
    Have no idea but I cut them in to small chunks and fry them in corn starch or I cut them in half and bake them with butter on top open faced so that the butter melts in to the meat. My nuts are stil intact and not fallen yet so I think we are ok. LOL

This is a full size plate and look at the size of that thang-a-dang dang!

Duc

what?!?!? duc is actually pulling? wow.. hahaha :banana: :banana: :banana: ever think of releasing them to breed for next years hoopers ....

<----------------------------

nice one duc&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;your reports never fall short of amazing&#46;&#46;&#46;when are we goin' out again&#46;&#46;&#46;I promise I'll stay topside this time!! LOL

Wow!!!

Captain is going to have good meal for the Thanks Giving Holiday &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58;

I hope the boss didn't show up so I can go hooping with the crew&#46;&#46; Nice bugs you guys have caught&#46;&#46; From the picture it sure looks huge

Congrats Captain ^^

Ken

Awesome as usual brother Duc&#46;&#46;

Those are some PIG BUGS,, You have been slaying them this year&#46;&#46; Lots of work and time on the water is paying off&#46;&#46; Keep at it man&#46;&#46;

Ya, release them man&#46;

I have a release pen set up for you or anyone that is interested in releasing any legals they catch&#46;&#46;&#46;

They must be released properly via my BBQ and chummed back into the sea&#46; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58; &#58;lol&#58;

&#46;

Hey Duc, next time you're supposed to take Fishing Tard with you, take me instead&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;lol

Congrats on the nice haul, and report&#46;

O_L

Congradulations on a good night of bugging! &#58;banana&#58;

BUT!!!!! &#58;soapbox&#58; &#58;soapbox&#58; &#58;soapbox&#58;
    Those big girls lay Significantly more eggs than the smaller bugs&#46; Many scientist believe they are needed to maintain a health lobster fishery&#46; On the east coast where commercial lobstering is a major industry it is illegal to keep the big girls&#46;

nice job again duc !!! &#58;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast