Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPITFIRE 11 11 07 (NO PICS)

Default Re: SPITFIRE 11 11 07 (NO PICS)

Quote Originally Posted by b20monster
    first off.. i didnt "steal" anyones double cheeseburger. what had happened was derrick saw how hungry i was and noticed i kept looking at the grill.. so he goes.. he ya go and hands me a burger. cool... !!! so i bite into it and notice the hot cheese and thought to myself, " hey, i ordered a hamburger?!?!" i looked at is some more and thought this is some thick meat. so i walk to ghetto dad and ask him, " does this look like a double?" he tells me i got hooked up and just eat it. so i did.. 2 mins later, i hear my number being called to pick up my burger. big whoopsie on my part, so i go and pick it up. couldnt resist a free burger. i ended up giving it to ositto. as im eatting it, i see victor with a bewildered look on his face and said to me, someone took my burger.

as far as the fishing went, it was ok. it was fun seeing how fast you could hook up onto the fish cause once you feel the hit... SWING n REEL!! and hesistating on your part meant you tying on another leadhead. i lost about 5. but the company was awesome. everyone opened up this weekend and just nothing but cr@p talk... i loved seeing Jimmy standing in line for the fish fillet when he didnt catch any fish!! :banana: :banana: thanks GD for another good weekend and the extra fish.. good company with Ositto and VIC and CAppo. we really need to do this again.
    lol...jimmy said the same thing to me the other day.....i cant believe that you felt compelled to write an essay regarding the cheeseburger...lmfao...any ways bro, it was way fun this last trip, i told you it would be!! you and victor do look alike, i guess...lol....

Quote Originally Posted by fishmaniac
    Uhhhh...

No seriously, nice report!

I just checked RSF's fish count and it seems that 1 ling cod was caught. This would be a legal one and not your shorty, right? If so, did it win the JP?

And with regards to line test, don't the bigger bass get spooked by heavier line? At least, this is what I always thought. 30lb test or more? Thanks for the tip!
    no, it was a guy that worked in the office who got that ling..he caught it while we were fishing the structure for the sand bass.....and structure bass are NOT line shy.....i fished 25 lb with a 40 lb fluor leader...the only reason i use the flouro is cuzz thats the only leader material i have in my tackle box..lol....peace

thanks Ghetto Dad...she's actually happier seeing me fishing than diving so I'll have plenty of time coming soon...

Worthless Thread!!! No Pics....

Quote Originally Posted by NextFishingChamp
    Worthless Thread!!! No Pics....
    youre a worthless member, never any reports.....

we want pics of the hamburglar :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp
    we want pics of the hamburglar :shock:
    lmfao...alan has them on his camera..ill show u the culprit!!!

my count were 2 sand bass and 2 sculies. lost a few but thats fishing. the ling eluded me again.

the spitfire crew
    craig: as always i have a great expierence weather its local or to the island. 8)
    morgan & bobby k: thx for ya help when i needed it weather with tangles, set-up's or getting fish off the hook.
    derek:awsome food as always. look foward to the next time.

alan – cool fishing with u again man. always a pleasure.

jimmy - dude whats up with the skunk??? :lol: its all good u will get em next time bro.

matt – cool meeting u bro..me, you and jimmy and whoever else will have to fish for sum WSB when the season comes around again 8)

brad – cool meeting u, ya gurl and ya homie.

vic (my shaparone) lol – what can i say...thx for the ride both days of fishing. pleasure fishing with u as always bro.

gd - sand bass master!!!!! :lol: pleasure fishing with you bro 8) and oh yea thx for donating ya 2 biggest bass :lol:

b20 - cool fishing with u again and thx for the free burger...it was good 8)

andre – cool to meet u and fish with ya.

k3v & mina - thx for letting us come to ya house and relax to some pizza, shrimp and wings 8)

cappo - its cool to meet u bro and fish with you. hope to see u on some more trips
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

great fishing mith ever one and meeting new people in the nbu, fishing was.... ok i guess. when im trying to help out two newbs, i really couldnt focus on the fish but i managed some fish, i landed 2 leagal sandies. 2 short one short calico, 2 short sculpin and a couple pearch, aimee caught 2 short sanies and one leagal sculpin and a leagal female sheep head. mike. caught mac. lol. oh ya aim and i caught a bunch of mac for ling bait when fishing was slow. on our last drift a drop down with a dual dropper loop and i get pick up and the fish started to swim up it was wierd then i reeled in the slack and then the fish started to swim out and then it relized it was hooked took off and snapped me off. what kind of fish swims up?

here are some pics that i took with my phone

[attachment=4:b602e]1111070818.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=3:b602e]1111070840.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=2:b602e]1111070926.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=0:b602e]1111071215.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

damn sounds like you guys had a great time! i want some sandbass action! haha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast