Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY NEW TOY

Default MY NEW TOY

Well this was along time coming. My Dad lives in Alabama and he gave me his boat, :banana: :banana: it some time for him to make arrangements for the boat to be brought down here on a trailer. Pops called one of his old army buddies by the name of Don that drives for a living; he had no problem helping out my pops. Don calls me on Monday and says he’s here. I called my old buddy Frank up AKA (Nessiehunter) and asked him if he wants to come down the hill and help me out, he said no problem. I met Don off the I –15 south of the 60. Frank showed up and helped us out and after we got the boat off the trailer Frank jumped right into the boat and claimed his spot on the boat for when we go fishing, as you can see in 2 of the pics the bunk board brackets took a beating on the road coming down but that’s ok I have a buddy at work that said he would weld new brackets on the trailed.

THANKS POP’S AND THANKS FOR THE HELP FRANK

DVL HERE I COME :banana: :banana: :banana:

Default Re: MY NEW TOY

congrats!

:thumb: :thumb:

Always fun to jump in the car in the middle of the night and haul buns down the hill to help a buddy... :bang: :lol: :lol:

Boat was in much better shape then expected, planned on doing some work prior to trailering it, but a few tightened bolts, light check and it was ready.. :banana: :banana:

DVL compliant 4 stroke. think its 17.5'... Sweet bass rig.

Thanks pops. :D

nice

very! 8)

i expect to see pic. not siting but fishing that boat was made for the crappie man
    jessie bowman in ozark al. by rhino ever year they build him a new one and sell the old one
    many a guide trip was done andthe soeast crappie tour was won from it :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
    so i expect to see fish :roll:
    thanks frank and don i know i will miss it :cry:
    good luck to all that fish on her
    pops :D

That's a sweet rig you got there, congrats!

O_L

Sweet deal. To save yourself a trip, you'll have to take the trailer to the DMV when you register it for a VIN check (I found out the hard way). I think I have an extra set of CF numbers for your hull if you want them, they are shaded red.

Enjoy!

Nice Toy,, Looks like alot of funtimes ahead for you and your buddies!

Nice boat. Congrats.

TM65

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast