Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Gas for 4-strokes

Default Gas for 4-strokes

Hey guys I have a 18hp four stroke would I get any benefit burning 91 octane gas in it?
    Thanks for the input.

Yes - you will see improvement but it will be so small it wouldnt be worth the extra 20-25 cents...

robert the boats really comming along should be in the water soon dude

Quote Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341
    robert the boats really comming along should be in the water soon dude
    Thats SWEET!!!!!!!! Wil (Jikser) told me you were making good progress and picked up a new motor... Cant wait till we all hit the water... Ive been slow to getting my boat serviced but hopefully will have it done by Saturday.

Wife has had a really BIG "Honey Do List" so the boats been second tier for the past few months. Now with the right weather and water conditions, Ill be back in full force in a few days.

If you have some pics, post em or shoot em my way... Would love to see what she looks like. Of if your home this weekend my wife and I can swing by to take a look. Been hot as hell in my part of town and would make a good excuse to get to the coast.

Id love to plan a weekend camping trip once your up and going... Maybe a Friday through Sunday at Catalina... Keep in Touch.

Crawler 3 - Thread Jack OVER...

got it back from Abstarct Fiberglass las Sat. replaced alll the hateches and patched up all the holes...even got a little paint done. next sat ill be putting in the 115 Merc. ordered a new cooler seat. picking it up this Sat. then the bait tank will go in and the t-top along with the electrnics. my plans (if everything goes to plan) she should be done mid June as Planned.

Ill post pics but my DC is @ home, will do it this weekend.

Damn your dropping some coin $$$$... Its gonna be REALLY REALLY nice when your done. Its gonna be a fish killing machine!!!

i hope so dude. you should hit up will and we should all hit up CI for some WSB and YT we killed some goats last weekend on the backside of the island dude

Yeah Will said he was rolling but that damn Honey Do List had me working on the kitchen... Guess I have no place to pout, I did buy the boat before the kitchen was done, and without her permission... Lucky she didnt leave me!

I went out with Will a few weeks ago and had a great beer drinking time. Nothing of size but still a good time with friends. I owe both of you a trip, maybe plan for end of May when my schedule clears up a bit...

Best part of this thread is we jacked it from Crawler3... hit me up on email whenever.

reland at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Beaut
    Yeah Will said he was rolling but that damn Honey Do List had me working on the kitchen... Guess I have no place to pout, I did buy the boat before the kitchen was done, and without her permission... Lucky she didnt leave me!

I went out with Will a few weeks ago and had a great beer drinking time. Nothing of size but still a good time with friends. I owe both of you a trip, maybe plan for end of May when my schedule clears up a bit...

Best part of this thread is we jacked it from Crawler3... hit me up on email whenever.

reland at gmail.com

LOL anytime bro. Drinking and catching fish my kind of day