Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New FC4 LCS!

Default New FC4 LCS!

Check out the new fish cats for 2008!
    something about a new stripping apron design..
    http://www.outcastboats.com/outcastboat ... ubes.shtml

I am definitely gonna get me another FC4 one of these days..

Default Re: New FC4 LCS!

those look pretty sweet

Fish cats are great tubes man. Keep you high and dry, and have extra room to haul mad gear!
    Next time I think I'll get the one with the inflatable seat so it packs up smaller. Cost a bunch more though :roll: (orange/reddish one)

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie
    Fish cats are great tubes man. Keep you high and dry, and have extra room to haul mad gear!
    Next time I think I'll get the one with the inflatable seat so it packs up smaller. Cost a bunch more though :roll: (orange/reddish one)
    I hear that TJ. Nothing against the foam seats of the FC4, but I'd like to try a tube with inflatable seats next. I'm already eyeballing one, but the price is the deterrent right now though.

The stripping apron design is a huge improvement. The inflatable seatback and bottom are much more comfortable than the foam. I have the both the super fat cat and new prowler and the new apron is on the prowler. Outcast products are far superior to any other manufacturer. I am a big boy and have had some seam issues on the super fat cat and they have replaced the tube without question. The prowler seems pretty bullet proof.

Can you retro fit the older FC4 with the new apron? Looks the same otherwise.
    Thanks

Hey mlyons, since you have a toon as well as tubes, why are you selling the toon? Is it because you prefer a tube over a toon? Just curious because I have tube and thinking of getting a toon. I'm just not totally sold on the idea of tooning though. Still surprised that nobody has bought your toon yet. Seems like a heck of a deal.

Socal,
    There is a place for both a toon and a tube :wink:

I can cover Jenks in 7 rows with the toon, so I take the tube instead. Any big lake, and the pontoon is my selection, unless I don't plan on moving around much.

If you are mainly sticking to Perris, I'd recommend both. The tube for solo launching or fishing while you move and the pontoon for days when the guys are out in full force and can help you launch or are also assembling pontoons themselves. Pretty much only good for anchor fishing or trolling. Tough to move and fish at the same time on the pontoon! Plus, theres added vantage point with the pontoon since you can stand up and see a little better. And I know you like to modify things by the looks of your finder mount! :lol: I think there is a pontoon out there somewhere looking for your back seat!

Anyways,
    I sold off my fly fishing outfit, and might be selling off my Caddis Nevada tube soon. Going to start saving up for the Orange/Black Deluxe FC4 LCS and a new set of waders!
    I like having both forms of water transportation :wink:
    (since I can' thave a real boat untill I rid of my highschool junker project car :lol: )

Somone help me sell off that dang CRX and I can get a boat!

Yeah I definitely see the advantage of a toon on big lakes TJ. Although not completely sold on them, I am saving up my nickels and dimes :lol:. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but y'all better not be surprised if you find me on a toon by next summer. I have been eyeballing (and drooling) over one model for far too long. The price point is the main deterrent though, but it seems to be the one that fits my needs and mod plans the most. Ohh yeah, I already have some mods in mind.

i still love mine with new motor zoom zoom zoom :banana:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast