Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: TEMU or GOMEXUS Reel Stand Balancers! Which One?

Default TEMU or GOMEXUS Reel Stand Balancers! Which One?

From The Silver Chrome Balancer From Temu to The Gomexus Golden King of Balancers!

These spinning reel balancers are purely accessories. That means you can enjoy a great day of fishing without using these. It's an add on. But if you frequent rocky areas where you do need to place your rig down there may be a need for it as it'll help prevent your reel body from getting scratched (once that happen corrosion can now set-in). From changing rigs to unhooking your catch everyone's needs differ. I had placed an order with Gomexus in the USA for one but they asked me to wait & they'll send me a "gift" as i've been a long time customer.

The golden balancer pictured was that gift as the Power Knob i requested had to be sent from China instead of the US. That's how a responsible company like Gomexus takes care of their customers for waiting longer as their US location ran out. The 2 chrome reel stand balancers shown on the corners were inexpensive from Temu (around $1ea). I've no idea how long they will last but so far it's been over a year so i'm impressed. I only received the golden one from Gomexus.

https://youtu.be/KMySdE87YxU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temu or Gomexus-Verified.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	54291