Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Spool Your Shimano Sedona 2500 & Tie a Uni Knot Mono To Braid!

Default Spool Your Shimano Sedona 2500 & Tie a Uni Knot Mono To Braid!

Also How To Tie A Uni Knot to Join Mono to Braid Fishing Lines! Using The #1 Best Sized 2500!

Learning to be an independent angler starts here. Use a line spooler to spool your own spinners with monofilament, fluorocarbon or braided fishing line. I'll walk you through on the Fishon Spooler for spooling reels. So good that even tackle shops use them.

Next i'll walk you through on tying a fairly simply knot to combine different types of fishing lines. The Uni-Knot. Works for plugging to just adding a backing for your reel spool. If you live far from a tackle shop or a country that hasn't any fishing stores learning & using several essentials is a must have skill. As with everything in life these skills aren't hard to master. Just study & practice. Let me show you in this video. I've been doing this for years showing others & they in turn show others as well.

https://youtu.be/Aj2BWUeK94Q
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spool Your Shimano-Verified.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	54289