Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ITX 3000 Reel Handle Replacements Arrives!

Default ITX 3000 Reel Handle Replacements Arrives!

Seems Okuma Knew About This TPE Handle Issue & Corrected The Next Scheduled Units!

I was recently informed that Okuma has become aware of the TPE wearing issues & will be making changes to correct this. Will also be enhancing gear stability and smoothness over the original design by introducing a different drive system into the next series. This is one of the things that i admire about Okuma. For myself i was already happy w/the current drive system as i was landing fish with no problems.

I'm actually curious about the new version being sent as i already love the current model. The new JDM's that Okuma has introduced this year deserves a serious look. I was recently informed that the fresh water bass testers all agreed that these were the smoothest reels they've recently tested. And bass anglers are pickier than my wife!

https://youtu.be/gEs_V8TMtqk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 7.01.10 AM.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	54272