Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: "IF" Awarded INSPIRA Reel Gets a Gomexus Power Knob!

Default "IF" Awarded INSPIRA Reel Gets a Gomexus Power Knob!

Sometimes You Need To "Think" Outside of The Box!

A friend who owns a fish chartering business for fluke, Rum Runners, asked me if there was a way of fitting the newly "IF" awarded Inspira Spinning Reel by Okuma with a Power Knob/Handle. I told him the same way i fit Ceymar HD Reels with Power Knobs/Handles as both incorporate threaded handles. That's when i realized Mark may not watch my channel. Lol:)

I've now done this for both reels. In the beginning i was working with Vernon at Gomexus on related projects that benefitted both companies. I was just happy that the last of my ordered parts arrived yesterday so i could finish outfitting my 2 newest Okuma Spinning Reels. What makes Okuma's Ceymar HD & Inspira ISX different from their other spinning reels is the stems are threaded.

So far neither company has announce the introduction of a Power Knob or Handle for either Ceymar HD or "IF" awarded Inspira ISX Spinning Reels. So i just "dabbled" a bit & gave both companies a head's up on what the product should look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-H3V6sVpc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover- Inspira Power Knob.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	54261